• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lost

What do I do now?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

My cousin and I have been seeing each other on and off for two years and he now saying that he can't do the cousins thing anymore because he has always found it wrong. Do I give up on him? He is 32 and I'm 30. He says that be adores me as his cousin but nothing more. I know he is scared of what everyone will say and think in our family and what his friends will think. We didn't grow up together but we met as children when we were kids. We are both single and I don't want to give up on the love of my life. :(

it sounds like he gave up on you, though! actually, what it sounds like is that he fell out of love. or maybe he was never in it. a woman doesn't want to be "adored", she wants to be LOVED... truly, deeply and madly. (sorry if i sound like a song title there... ) if he doesn't want to "do the cousins thing" anymore, then it's time to move on and find someone who can love you the way you deserve to be loved. out with the old and in with the new. it's kinda a sucky way to start the new year, but hanging on or waiting for him to fall back in love is only going to waste your time and rip your heart out.

sorry :(

He says that he loves me. Sorry, should have explained it better but he can't do the cousins thing. Should I just give up?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0