Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tgmhc

Is the cousincouples.com survey down?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

On the home page, the survey link won't work on my computer. Is this just with mine, or this with everyone else?

tgmhc,

Yeah, I get an "Internal Server Error" when I click on it. I don't know that it ever got used all that much, and, with several upgrades, it is probably low on the list of priorities around here to get back up and running. You can start a thread with a survey/poll in it. I'm not exactly sure how to do it, but I know you can. I'm sure I could figure it out if I were so inclined, I've just never been, so I haven't paid any particular attention to that feature.

Oh, sorry I missed you in chat. If you're still here, come on back for a bit. I have a few minutes before I have to hit the sack.

Ok I had the same issue, and I don't think we will ever be online at the same time, so if you wanna talk you can send me a message.  :cheesy:

It's a permission problem. I will fix it unless CM gets to it first. That is an old hateful perl script.

Ok it is fixed. That is the last perl script I ever install. They make you want to pull your hair out!  :undecided:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0