• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Guest thatguy3975

does my cousin like me and should i act on my feelings

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

I've recently started having feelings for my cousin. I'm not sure if she likes me how I like her or if I should act on these feelings. A few months back she said that when she was younger she wanted to marry me.. But then she said she can't because we're cousins. We're pretty good friends, and she smiles a lot when we're together. Also one day she wrote on a piece of paper " do you think I'm pretty?" I wrote back yes, and she tried to hide a smile and said " I'm going to save this". Her family is pretty religious and i don't know if they would approve if we did date. Anyway we're good friends and i don't want to mess that up, so I'm not sure what to do. Also I'm 16 and she is 2 years younger

I think she likes you from what you wrote but at 14 and 16, you guys should NOT pursue a relationship... Not because you are cousins, but because you are 14  and 16. I know it doesn't matter to you much now but you both have a lot of growing up to do, and once you are intimate with your cousin there's no going back. You can't just not be cousins anymore if things go downhill, for instance. I don't think anybody is ready for that kind of responsibility at your age. Give it a few years and see where you guys are at.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor