• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Longtimewaiting91

Finally. :)

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

14 posts in this topic

Sooo, my first cousin and I are currently 21 and 23. We live 500 miles apart. We have been close ever since we were around age 13. Since we lived so far apart we never really talked or hung out like I did with my other cousins. She and her family would come and visit every summer and Christmas. Ever since I can remember when I looked at her even as young teens/kids I knew I felt different about her then my other cousins, she was so beautiful. I remember her coming to visit I would get soo excited to see her and we would hang out every day she was here. And when she left I felt empty inside. I remember getting my first cell phone and we exchanged numbers. We talked every day for hours about anything, everything, or nothing at all. We were super close. We could tell each other our problems without worrying about being judged. I even spent $500 on a plane ticket to go see her when I was 15. As I got older I realized I loved her. As time went on we dated other people. (I hated all of her boyfriends), mainly because I was jealous of the fact they could have what I so badly wanted. She likewise hated my girlfriends, because they caused us to become distant for a couple of years. But it was hard for me to please everyone. I wanted to tell her then how I felt. I knew she wouldn't understand though, so I continued to hold my feelings for her inside.

Then, when I eventually had my own place she came for a visit. This time we were both older, I was 19. We had a few drinks one night and had our first intimate encounter. I couldn't believe it at first. I thought it was only possible in my dreams. All the time we were younger I had imagined what it would be like to kiss her and hold her hand, and everything else along with it. It was awkward at first. But over the next two years we visited more frequently and continued to be intimate. We had tons of conversations about how we could never be together because of all of the negativity it would bring. This hurt me more then anything. I had been in love with her for so long I couldn't stand the thought of being so close but not having what I had wanted and waited for so long.

Finally, this summer I went up there for a visit. It was the most special time I've had in my whole life. We kissed, held hands, and it was just like we were a couple. It came time for me to leave and she didn't want me to leave. She told me she loved me and didn't wanna be without me. I've never been happier. Now we are planning on taking our relationship to the next level and move in together. We both agreed that no one else makes us this happy and we want to spend our lives together. We're in love and nothing can stop us :) I've never been happier. Some people go a whole lifetime and never find happiness and I'm in love with my best friend.

I'm also very happy to hear this story...but just wondering, what happened with the parents? The parents were something you feared, I guess you guys just ignored them entirely?

One word of advice...don't let anything ruin this, if she is truly the person that you feel most complete with. Make as many sacrifices as you need to make, don't let little petty issues ruin your relationship. Also your message was posted Aug 5th, just wondering what the update is on this...I'm curious to know.

Both of our parents have a really strong feeling that something is going on however we haven't formerly told them. We are still planning on being together and moving in together as soon as we can coordinate everything. We arnt letting anyone stop us. I just recently visited her. Everything with her is so much more then any other relationship I've been in. I know when she kisses me that she loves me and when she looks at me I can tell that I have her heart and she has mine. We held hands and kissed in public for the first time. It was amazing!!!! I feel proud to call her mine and would stand in front of our entire family and tell them I love her. She completes me and there is nobody else that could fill that part of me. Just in case she reads this, I love you babe ;)

-Z

I always love hearing stories on this site ! It makes me happy to know there are other couples like us ~!

Im happy you guys can even be holding hands in public now, we still haven't done that.....but I imagine how nervous I'll be. Heh :embarrassed: We both used to get so excited to visit each other when we were kids  as well. ^__^ Now we can see each as much as we like and I love him so much, a minute with him is never a minute wasted. Ahhh I love the kid~<3  :kiss:

Anyways, I'm wishing you both the very best of luck, don't let anyone tear you apart ! <3

P.S. Mind sharing how it goes with your family ? Would be somewhat helpful..

Thanks and good luck~!

Well we got some big news!! Her mother and father told her they knew we were in love and that they were ok with us :) they just want us to be happy and even asked of we would be getting married. I'm happier now then ever. Being accepted is one thing we were both worried about. Thank you for your kind words!! :)

Well we got some big news!! Her mother and father told her they knew we were in love and that they were ok with us :) they just want us to be happy and even asked of we would be getting married. I'm happier now then ever. Being accepted is one thing we were both worried about. Thank you for your kind words!! :)

This is an amazing story...I envy you. You are a very lucky person.

GO FOR IT, DON'T THINK TWICE ABOUT IT

So very happy for you two ! I'm glad things turned out well with your parents ! You guys are very VERY lucky to have such kind, loving and understanding parents ! Good luck to you and best wishes in your journey together ! ~<3 :D

wow..congratulations on ur love..

really hope that both of you can last forever...

i wish my parents can be so understandable like u guys..

Oh, my goodness, how sweet!  I seriously teared up when you said that y'all kissed in public for the first time.  I can imagine how special it was.  You guys are so, so lucky!  I love hearing how some of these stories have happy endings. 

Him:

Congrats to you two. You two are so lucky to have an understanding family.

Get married ASAP,is my recommendation.

Her:

All what he says,and you two sound so great. Any updates???

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0