• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
mebeiam

different perspective, in love with older cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

I have no brothers or sisters, the only family I know is from my mothers side and from that I have two older cousins. My oldest Cousin is 42 has had two failed marriages due to poor choice of mates. My youngest cousins, male is happily married with two children. My oldest Cousin wants children so badly and says if she has to to she will do it solo on her own. For as long as I can remember I have been attracted to her. her personality, her features everything about her I have always loved. I have a massive physical attraction to her and  for some odd reason its only getting stronger and stronger. I can sense that she is attracted to me too, but I am so scared to mention anything to her. What should I do?

You say you have a massive physical attraction to her but is it strictly physical? She may be attracted to you, too, but I think you guys should have a serious heart to heart and think things through before embarking on anything. What if she falls in love with you?

she's 42. how old are you? just curious. it usually isn't very relevant unless you're still a kid.

you say she's had two failed marriages because she made a poor choice in mates. i want to caution you to be more realistic. marriage takes TWO, and the failure of a marriage also takes two. don't be so quick to blame all of what went wrong on them. if you put her on a pedestal, any relationship you forge with her will also fail. you have to recognize her shortcomings and accept them.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor