Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kissingcousins2

Cousin cheated on me with another cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys...need some help...was in a two year relationship with my first cousin. We feel in love with each other...but you know as relationships go...things went bad and we just broke up...She told me that it was because she was feeling the guilt about us being in a relationship like this and the hurt that it would do to our families, so we decided to end it amicable and said that we would both try to see other people outside of the family....Well, just found out that she is now dating my her other first cousin, when I comforted her about it, she fervently denied it and cut off our amicable friendship because of my accusations.  I am not crazy, as I have proof of their relationship.  The problem is that I am still in love with her, but accepted our break up in the best interest of the family, as we both have young kids, that might not understand.  But now it is eating me alive, that she would lie to me and then date another first cousin.  Dont know what to do, should I move on and stick around to see if I can win her back into my life...I am helpless without her, can't move on to other relationships because of my love for her...need help  :((((

I think you should have a word with her in my opinion. For her to say its guilty feelings, then to be with her other 1st cousin does seem fishy to me.

Try & have words with her because it seems like she's played you and i'm sure she'd play her other cousin too.

If you can't talk to her, do your best to move on if its possible for you to do so  :smiley:

Good luck anyways

nessa76

why did you think  this breakup up would be in the best interest of the kids? what would be in the best interest of the kids is to treat first cousin relationships as no big deal. introduce them to it in literature. even beatrix potter's benjamin bunny married flopsy, his first cousin.

anyway, that isn't really relevant since she did the breaking up and seems to have done so because she got bored with you and wanted to move on to another cousin. i'm not sure i'd talk to her about it. you tried that, she denied it. i know it's hard when the heart is involved, but i think you should shake the dust from your feet and move on. she did you wrong. don't let your love for her eat you alive. you deserve better than that.

not that it matters, but would you mind telling me your ages?

Yep. it's time to move on my friend. Sometimes guys simply can't comprehend when it is over. I suppose we have watched too many movies where it always works out in the end -- the guy always gets the girl.

But that isn't the case. Your relationship is as over as over can be. Take some time to get over it, then try again. I hate to be a Negative Nilly, but the sooner you move on the better.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0