Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Qwertyw5

Need advice

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Hello I'm new to this forum and I was hoping I could get some advice on how to let my cousin know that I am deeply in love with her. She is 22 and has a boyfriend who she is most likely going to marry so I just want to let her know how I feel about her and I have already accepted the fact that we will probably not be anything more than cousins so again I just want her too know because it's eating me up inside. I'm very worried about how she would react to it. Can someone help me with what I should do?

Qwertyw5,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you really should hold your peace, and live to get over it. At this time, she's spoken for. It WILL get weird if you say anything. Do everyone involved, including you, a favor, and don't bring it up.

If for some reason she doesn't marry this fella, or at some point in the future, you are BOTH available, THEN you could spend time with her, and if the timing is right, bring up your feelings. Until such a time, don't do it.....

Qwertyw5, I'm going to have to agree with Hawk on this.  Nothing good comes from you telling her at this point.  As for your feelings... well, time, distance, and moving on to eventually find Mrs. Right of your own should eventually make those feelings fade.  If they don't, my advice is to avoid being in situations that would dishonor either her marriage or yours (yeah, that's looking down the road and assuming quite a bit - who knows?  Her current relationship could fall apart, in which case we have a different conversation!)

CM

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0