• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
nessa76

Shock of my life at my moms house today Lol

Went to my moms house today, suddenly out of the blue my mom told me that she got a phone call from my cousin's mom (the cousin i'm attracted to), saying that my cousin told his mom about me and the attraction i have for him. I went bright red, speechless for a minute but i admitted it to my mom.

None are mad at me or anything, just that my cousin has 2 kids and a gf, which i totally uderstand and i'd never want to interfere in his relationship because he's not available for me to have. So i can finally move on for the better now. He could have easily told me to where to go but knows how sensitive i am and never wanted to hurt my feelings, so thats nice :smiley:

Given me peace of mind now, and i'm so glad for it too that i can finally move on for the better  :cheesy:

nessa76

glad you have peace over it!

Thanks, LadyC not too bad after all with the fear i felt before of families thoughts on the issue regarding me and my cousin  :smiley:

now you can honestly back me up when i tell people that at least 1/2 the time (if not more) people's fears of family rejection are only in their head!

now you can honestly back me up when i tell people that at least 1/2 the time (if not more) people's fears of family rejection are only in their head!

So true, i always had 50/50 of fear but its all turned out well in the end. Gives others on here hope if having doubts about family etc...