Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

Shock of my life at my moms house today Lol

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Went to my moms house today, suddenly out of the blue my mom told me that she got a phone call from my cousin's mom (the cousin i'm attracted to), saying that my cousin told his mom about me and the attraction i have for him. I went bright red, speechless for a minute but i admitted it to my mom.

None are mad at me or anything, just that my cousin has 2 kids and a gf, which i totally uderstand and i'd never want to interfere in his relationship because he's not available for me to have. So i can finally move on for the better now. He could have easily told me to where to go but knows how sensitive i am and never wanted to hurt my feelings, so thats nice :smiley:

Given me peace of mind now, and i'm so glad for it too that i can finally move on for the better  :cheesy:

nessa76

glad you have peace over it!

Thanks, LadyC not too bad after all with the fear i felt before of families thoughts on the issue regarding me and my cousin  :smiley:

now you can honestly back me up when i tell people that at least 1/2 the time (if not more) people's fears of family rejection are only in their head!

now you can honestly back me up when i tell people that at least 1/2 the time (if not more) people's fears of family rejection are only in their head!

So true, i always had 50/50 of fear but its all turned out well in the end. Gives others on here hope if having doubts about family etc...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0